Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blog 092414 - Post-Writing Conference Reflection

I found the writing conference with Mr. Cheng to be very helpful. He showed me how I can improve the essay and what I should go into depth about. Mr. Cheng wrote some helpful notes on my essay that will guide me in the right direction while I am revising the essay. The writing conference was satisfying and helpful. In the next draft of my essay, I will explain why my chosen topic is important. My topic is that both Michele Norris and Rachel Morse had parents (and other relatives) that kept secrets from them. I will explain how this affected the main character and why it is a big role in the book. I will explain the effect of the secrets and how it is similar and different in both books.

No comments:

Post a Comment